Comercial Pilot License – CPL(A)
Do you want to become a professional pilot of an airliner, travel the world, and see the world from the air from the best seat in the aircraft? Your wish is closer to reality than you think.
Course for CPL(A) complies with PART FCL.
• An applicant for a CPL shall be at least 18 years of age
• An applicant for the CPL(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for CPL(A) shall hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
• Be the holder of a PPL(A)
• 100 hours of pilot in command (PIC)
• At least one cross-country flight of at least 300 NM
• NR (night rating)
• Have completed 150 hours flight time
• CPL(A) or ATPL(A) theory
• Before obtaining a license a total of 200 flight hours
Theoretical knowledge consists of 250 hrs lectures from nine subjects:
• Principles of flight
• Aircraft general knowledge
• Flight performance and planning
• Operational procedures
• Air law and ATC procedures
• Human performance
Minimum 25 flight hours according to CPL program (20 hrs single-engine aircraft and 5 hrs complex aircraft).
Minimum 15 flight hours for holders of IR (10 hrs single-engine aircraft and 5 hrs complex aircraft).
Theoretical part: Final theoretical examination is held by the licensing department of the CAA.
Practical part: flight with an examiner.
If you want to see how the training is conducted, you can make a reservation for INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT with us by contacting [email protected] .