FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR – FI(A)
Do you want to become a flight instructor and teach others to become a pilot?
Course for FI(A) complies with PART FCL.
• An applicant fort the FI(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for the FI(A) shall hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
• Holder of a CPL(A) or PPL(A) under conditions:
a. CPL theory holder
b. Have completed 200 hours flight time, at least 150 as PIC
• FI(A) theory
• At least one cross-country flight of at least 300 NM
Theoretical knowledge consists of 125 hrs lectures from ten subjects:
• The learning process
• The teaching process
• Training philosophies
• Techniques of applied instruction
• Student evaluation and testing
• Training program development
• Human performance and limitations relevant to flight instruction
• Hazards involved in simulating systems failures and malfunctions in the airplane during flight
• Night flying training
• Training administration
Minimum 30 flight hours according to FI(A) program
Practical part: flight with an examiner.
If you want to see how the training is conducted, you can make a reservation for INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT with us by contacting [email protected] .