SINGLE ENGINE INSTRUMENT RATING – IR/SE(A)
Do you want to fly single-engine airplanes in IFR and IMC conditions?
Course for IR/SE(A) complies with PART FCL.
• An applicant for an IR/SE shall be at least 18 years of age
• An applicant for the IR/SE(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for IR/SE(A) shall hold a valid Class 1 or Class 2 medical certificate with valid audiogram
• Be the holder of a PPL(A) and NR(A)
• Have completed at least 50 hours flight time as PIC
The course consists of theoretical and flying training.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 150 hrs lectures from seven subjects:
• Air law
• Aircraft general knowledge; Instrumentation
• Flight performance and monitoring
• Human performance
• Radio navigation
• IFR Communications
Minimum 50 flight hours according to IR/SE program.
Theoretical part: Final theoretical examination is held by the licensing department of CAA.
Practical part: flight with an examiner.
If you want to see how the training is conducted, you can make a reservation for INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT with us by contacting [email protected] .