Course for MEP complies with PART FCL.
• An applicant for an MEP shall be at least 17 years of age
• An applicant for the MEP shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for MEP shall hold a valid Class 2 medical certificate
• Be the holder of a PPL(A)
• Have completed at least 70 hours flight time as PICThe course consists of theoretical and flying training.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 7 hrs lectures from eight subjects:
• Engine, propeller and fuel systems
• Principles of multi-engine flight
• Minimum control and safety speeds
• Effects of engine failure on systems and performance
• Mass and balance
• Flight planning
Minimum 6 flight hours according to the MEP program.
Practical part: flight with an examiner.
If you want to see how the training is conducted, you can make a reservation for INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT with us by contacting [email protected] .