Night Rating – (NVFR)
Do you want to fly at night? If you have already PPL(A) or LAPL(A), this is the right rating to make.
Course for NR(A) complies with PART FCL.
• Candidate must be at least 16 years of age
• Be the holder of a PPL(A) or LAPL(A)
• An applicant for the NR(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics,
• An applicant for NR(A) shall hold at least a valid Class 2 medical certificate before the first solo flight.
The course consists of theoretical and flying training. Flying training will be performed in uncontrolled and in controlled airspace.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 5 hrs lectures from three subjects:
• Aerodromes at night
• Psychological phenomena at night
• Navigation at night
We offer individual programs starting on request.
At least 5 hours of flight instruction in airplanes, from that at least 3 hrs of dual flight instruction and 2 hrs of supervised solo flight time.
Training is conducted on single-engine aircraft.